Basic course 05
- Master dental technicians
- Dental technicians
- Trainee dental technicians
- Master dental technician students
- Clinical dental technicians
Recommended completed courses
- A full upper and lower denture setup or basic courses 3 and/or 4 (Hands-on-course in physiological and/or lingualized occlusion)
Removable dentures should have vivid contours, texture, refraction, body and thus a deceptively genuine naturalness. You will learn how replacement teeth acquire a natural-looking single-tooth character and how anatomical-esthetic and myodynamic-functional wax modeling is performed. Efficient, systematic steps for investing with silicone cuffs, isolating models and conditioning the artificial teeth as well as the completion using different procedures will be elaborated.
- Anatomic and myodynamic wax modeling
- Silicone cuffs for the casting and pressing technique
- Investment: JST and POLYMASTER flask
- Conditioning of artificial teeth
- Coloration schematics based on natural models
- Color characterization with AESTHETIC Color Set Easy
- Finishing with AESTHETIC RED & BLUE (casting and pressing)
- Static and dynamic contact relationships—Re-occluding
- Trimming and finishing
Free information material
Do you have
questions about our courses?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
T +41 (0) 44 805 9000