Basic course 03
- Master dental technicians
- Dental technicians
- Trainee dental technicians
- Master dental technician students
- Dentistry students to supplement clinical training
- Clinical dental technicians
- Basic course 2: The technical foundation of full dentures
The basics of the functionality of full dentures and the principle of the physiological tooth-to-two-tooth relationship in static and dynamic occlusion will be elaborated. The anterior and posterior teeth will be set up based on the self-performed model analysis. You will also learn and apply the design principles of papilla, tooth neck and artificial alveolar modeling as well as the muscular-gripping, myodynamic denture body design in wax.
- What full dentures must perform
- Physiological setup—the principle
- Static and dynamic occlusion in the tooth-to-two-tooth relationship
- Model analysis
- Anterior tooth setup
- Posterior tooth setup with the Bonartic II NFC+
- Static and dynamic occlusion check
- Wax modeling—papillae, tooth necks and myodynamic denture body design
Free information material
Do you have
questions about our courses?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
T +41 (0) 44 805 9000